IFSC Code stands for Indian Financial System Code, This code tells us which banks and branches are. Previously, if you wanted to transfer money to someone, then IFSC Code was very important. But now this has changed, the Phonepe has started this feature on its platform also so that you can transfer money to anyone without the IFSC code.
Can we transfer money online without IFSC Code?
Yes, now you can transfer money online to anyone without IFSC code. Now sending money to anyone online has become very easy. If you do not know how to transfer money, then we will tell you how to transfer. You can now transfer money from Phonepe to anyone without an IFSC code. If you have not downloaded the Phonepe, you can also download it from this link.
How To Transfer Money Without IFSC Code?
You can easily transfer money over the phone without an IFSC code. The best thing is that it does not charge separately on the phonepe.
- Download PhonePe From Google Play Store, also you can click this link and download the app
- Register your mobile number and select your bank account.
- Select To Account Option.
- Now Ok on Add bank account option.
- now Select the bank to which you are sending money.
- the last step is to fill details and transfer money without IFSC code.
So this is the easiest way to send money to anyone and it is also safe.If you like this article, then definitely forward it.